Sign Up For Deals!
CJ Designs KTM Foot Peg Extension – STANDARD
Fit most KTM pegs. 125/250/300/450/530/690/790/950/990/1190/1290
This is one of the essential items that should be added to nearly every bike before you ride it. Give yourself the pleasure of riding with a secure platform for your feet that give positive grip and extend the foot bed so that you aren’t riding with just half the width of your foot on the peg. If you stand up at all, this will revolutionize your confidence level and make for a far less fatiguing ride.
SOLD AS A SET.
These fit the 790/890/1090/1190/1290 ADV and ADV R!
– Fit most KTM pegs. 125/250/300/450/530/690/790/950/990/1190/1290
– CNC machined billet aluminum
– Stainless steel traction pegs (replaceable)
– Anodized orange, blue or black and machine finish (bare alum.)
– Standard adds 1″ length and 1/2″ width
– Long adds 1 5/8″ length and 1/2″ width
– Requires drilling 3 holes in your stock peg for mounting (easiest if done in a drill press)
– Comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions
Designed to fit KTM/Husaberg foot pegs part #78003041050 (replaces 59003041250) & 78003040050 (replaces 59003040250) These extensions do not fit 2004 and earlier LC4 models. They have a thinner profile foot peg on those models. May fit some other brands.
It is important for you to check what OEM part number is stamped on the footpegs of your KTM! Due to the 2016 changes that KTM has made to the design of the footpegs on their SX and MX models these CJ Designs Footpeg Extensions WILL NOT fit these 2016 models.
If you have any questions email us. email@example.com
Order your KTM Long Foot Peg Extension HERE
- CJ Designs Footpeg Extensions Standard