Sign Up For Deals!
CJ Designs Tail Rack – TRIUMPH TIGER 800/800 XC – Black
KTM Trimuph Tiger 800/800 XC
CJ DESIGNS TAIL RACK TRIUMPH TIGER 800/800 XC
IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP!!!
*Rack comes with hardware to mount to bike. ( this will include washers and spacers )
Please note :Some riders have noted that the rack with out use of”leveling” washer(s) made it seem un-level. Others have said that the racks mounted up great with the aluminum spacers alone. CJ added washers to help level it out as need be and also just in case the bolts bottom out before they tighten the rack up.It seems not all bikes are the same so CJ did his best to make the hardware kit as universal as possible.
* Rack is pre-drilled for Warn dual sport winch mount!
* Rack is pre-drilled for Roto Pax fuel pack mount!
PN 86600 Ultra Light Universal Winch Carry Plate
Aluminum Construction and Durable Black Powder Coat Finish (Bolt pattern fits BMW F800GS rack)
* Designed to be simple, strong and versatile
* Designed with lots of mounting points so virtually any bag will fit
* Mounting your gear on the tail keeps your bike slim to fit through the trails. Also allows longer items to be safely strapped down when used with side luggage
* Machined out of 1/4″ Aluminum. Built to last for years of rugged trail use. All edges are CNC beveled so they won’t cut or wear out your straps.
* New Rack offering for Triumph Tiger 800/800 XC. Same useful and strong design used in my 950/990 Racks for years. Size is 14″ wide x 11.5″ long (front to back) and .250″ thick. Built to last. Fully CNC cut, NOT stamped. Hard Anodized Black, w/ Stainless Hardware.
* Adjustable to be moved forward and back. This offers full passenger room even w/ luggage or move it forward to keep the weight centered. Could even be used as a back rest w/ luggage.
* Great lines to keep your Tiger 800 looking like it should.
* Available in Black Anodized only (pictures show machine finish prototype)
11.75″ X 14″ X .250 thick 6061-T6 The last tail rack you’ll ever need!!
- Will fit 2016 800XCA models too !
Also, thanks for the speedy service. While its still winter, getting a new farckle for the bike is always a day brightener.
Gary Hummel Lenexa, Kansas
- CJD Triumph 800XC Tail Rack