Sign Up For Deals!
The revised Enduro Fender Bag WP (Welded Product) is designed to carry one spare innertube on the front fender. With 1″ webbing, heavy duty buckles and vinyl-coated steel gutter hooks and 840d TPU and Radio Frequency construction, this is a stable, water repellent, durable bag that stays put. This improved version has a slotted bottom patch that allows it to be used as a crash-bar bag. Tested on the grueling Colorado 500!
Please Note: Many front fenders are only durable enough to carry the weight of an innertube, not heavy items. Also, the Enduro Fender Bag is NOT recommended for the 2008-to-present Kawasaki KLR 650 as the bag will not fit under the fairing and will not sit securely on the front fender.
- Heavy duty Wolfman 840d RF welded construction
- Heavy duty adjustable buckles that cinch the Enduro Fender Bag securely to the fender
- 1” Heavy duty vinyl-coated metal hooks for multiple mounting options
- Universal straps are replaceable.
- Designed in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
- Length: 12” / 30cm
- Width: 6 1/2” / 17cm
- 80 cu in / 1.25 liters (One front tube)